Hey everyone. Looks like we are still on for tonight. I called the center and they said that they make that decision around 3 pm. I’ll call back around that time and make sure but they said there really isn’t that much snow on the ground right now. The media is really pushing on the snow for Seattle right now but we’ll just have to wait and see. If the center is open, I’ll be there to run league.

Take care and drive safe!